Thursday, August 24, 2006

Top 10

Kevin and I celebrated our TENTH wedding anniversary on August 17th! Whoo-hoo!! Or as he likes to say, we celebrated the anniversary of our honeymoon... Heh. So I thought it'd be fun to list the top 10 reasons I like being married to Kevy bear! Here goes, in no particular order...

*Having a sleepover every night with your best friend
*Five lovely children
*Road trips
*Crawford family late night band
*A home to invite friends to
*Snuggling
*Comfortable - dressed up or dressed down
*Nick names - my Kevy bear
*Laughing (& teasing)
*Waving on the overpass
*Growing - Iron sharpens iron
*Advice - always someone there for help
*Praying together
*Moving to Russia
*Abundant life!!

Okay, there's a few years to go on, too, I guess! I could come up with a ton but I'll just say that I love being married to Kevin! Here's to another 75 years!

No comments: