Friday, April 15, 2011

books

My mom has her own Christian Fiction library of sorts at her house!  And I'm reaping all the benefits!  So since we got back to Williston in January, I've been helping myself.  We are book lovers at our house so it's such a treat to be back where it's easy to find English books!!  As a matter of fact, we're all headed to the public library in a few hours!  Friday tradition!

I think out of these books to your left, I enjoyed the Silent Governess by Klassen and the Marta books by Rivers best!  But the were all good...  Right now I'm reading one by Susan Meissner.  She wrote The Shape of Mercy and I read that one before we went to Armenia...  she weaves the past and the present together...  kind cool!

Alrighty!  I'm off to finish schooling stuff!  But maybe I'll try to read a page or two, first...  ;)  Happy reading!

No comments: