Saturday, March 19, 2011

Christmas in March?

I was just looking back through my blog...  and realized I hadn't even written about Christmas this year?!  Crazy.  I guess I wrote about Bestamor instead??  But we were so glad to be home with family for Christmas.

Last year in Armenia was our first year to not see any family for Christmas.  We still had a lovely Christmas together as a family.  It was really laid back and quiet and we hung out together playing and reading and enjoying Christmas time.  We even saw a shepherd by our house, tending his flock!  Later, for the Armenian Christmas (Jan 6th), we went out to celebrate with some friends.  This year we jumped back into our old routine of trying to see every member of our family and driving for a few days to do it.  It was busy and a little crazy and we were pooped, but we are thankful for the family God's given us and the chance to celebrate and laugh with them!  Let me share just a couple pictures...



No comments: