Friday, September 21, 2007

cute girls

Okay, just a couple cute stories of my girls...

Hannie, the other day, drew up a picture at school and stuck it in her best little friends backpack to surprise her! When Jazmyn found it, she was so happy and noticed that Hannie had used both of their favorite colors in the picture... So sweet.

Ruth came home the other day from preschool talking about "T" that they learned about during class. As she was telling me words she said... "Talky-phone..." "You mean telephone??" "Nope, talky-phone!"

The other day she sang, "This is my commandment that you love one another, that your joy may be HEARD." I told her that I thought it went... that your joy may be FULL. Again, she knew it was HEARD with a big grin on her face. I told her... your joy IS heard! :)

My lovely ladies.

No comments: