Friday, February 08, 2013

too busy with life

Okay!  I haven't written on here for. ever.  I guess I've been too busy with life!  Ha.  I have, instead, written a few blogs in my head, mostly while showering because that is my quiet place!  :)  When we were overseas there was a lot that was new and I knew there were several of you here in the states wondering what life was like over there!  Now we're back and stateside and our lives are pretty similar to most of yours again!  School, work, baby, church...  So maybe I'm not pushing myself to keep up with this thing here!  However, I will try to post a time or two each month instead of every 6 months!  :)  If you happen to be one who is still reading this...  Nice to see you again!  And thanks for caring about what's new in the land of the Crawfords!! 

No comments: