Wednesday, January 26, 2011

you know you're back when you see flags

Peace Garden
I never really paid too much attention to it before, but here in good ol' North Dakota, in the US of A, we like to fly our flags...  both the American flag and the Canadian flag usually!  And sometimes even the blue North Dakota flag along with those!  After being in ND for a week or two, we drove down to Missouri... there you never really see a Canadian flag!  I never noticed it or thought about it before.  Maybe that's why I always felt like our Canadian friends in Armenia were really, actually neighbors.  I see their flag next to ours all the time here!  I guess we are the Peace Garden State...  ;)  I wonder if all the states along the Canadian/US boarder fly them both?  Road trip...?!  :)

Us with Mark and Kim from Canada!  :)

No comments: