Thursday, December 02, 2010

heart

I've always loved people.  My friends and family are some of my biggest joys.  I think of them and smile.  Or cry...  heh.  Now that we've moved here, I've come to realize that I can even love more than I knew I could.  Our friends here have such a special place in our hearts.  Not the same place that our friends in the states have, which is already huge... but a whole new place that I never knew was there!  :)  So glad for the treasure of these friends in Armenia.  God has grown my heart bigger than I'd even thought about.  So glad that He opened the hearts of our Armenian friends to love us back!  We will leave part of our hearts here in Armenia.  Or maybe take part of Armenia with us in our hearts?!  Both.  We love these friends!  Love 'em!!  





Okay, of course, I realized that I shouldn't start putting pics up because, obviously, I will miss more than one friend on here... but I'll leave these few group pictures so you can at least see a few of the people who have our hearts here!  :)

The first pic is of our friends from the Fire Bible Office over at our house.
The second pic is the Rhema band over at our house for the last time...  sad night.  (Narek is in England but he's with us on Skype!!)
The third pic is our friend and language tutor, Nadela, and her husband, Khachik at their apartment.
The last picture was taken a year ago at Hannie's 9th birthday party...  kind of a combination of the groups above...   :)

No comments: