Thursday, November 13, 2008

tea party


Kev's Mom and Dad came to visit. So the ladies decided to have a tea party. Grandma Sharon, Grandma Lala, Bestamor (my grandma), my girls, and I all had a little tea party with apple cider and hot chocolate and little cookies. Yum.

While we partied, we all tried to think of a Bible story that we'd heard lately or one that we really liked. Let me share with you what was picked:

-Ruth and Bestamor both picked the Christmas story. Jesus coming to earth.
-Hannie picked the Prodigal Son and Grandma Lala said that was the one she thought of, too! When the Father throws out his arms and says Welcome Home!
-Sharon said David and Goliath where the little guy does big things.
-I picked the one where Peter was in jail and the angel got him up and brought him out to the street, just like that!

After all the good stories... Ruth and Hannie sang and acted out I'm a Little Tea Pot!

It was a good tea party.
God is a good God! :)

No comments: