Friday, March 07, 2008

Toby Mac :)


Toby Mac... DC Talk... Whoo! :)
Kev and I received tickets to the TobyMac concert here in Grand Forks as a Christmas present from his brother, Scott! Last week we got to go see TobyMac, Jeremy Camp, and Matthew West. It was a pretty fun night. Heh.
I wore my old DC Talk shirt from 1993. That was the concert Kevin and I attended, along with our youth group, when he chose to give me our first kiss... ahhhh... So DC Talk and Audio Adrenaline will always hold a special place in our hearts, besides the fact that they ROCK. So... back to the present... Our seats were right in the middle about 8 rows back with a walkway in front of us. Toby was up there jumping and jammin when he saw my shirt and pointed to it with a big thumbs up! Yea!!

All around me the people were pretty much standing with some clapping... I spent some of my time jumping just like the youth kids up in the 4th row! Heh.

At the beginning of the concert, I had asked if I could bring in my camera and was told YES (but I could not bring in my granola bar so I snarfed it down at the door quick...). I took my first pic of the opening guy and a security lady came over and told me NO pictures and that she'd take my camera away if I took anymore! Ah! So I had a good struggle for the first few minutes about what to do! I love pictures! I was told it was okay by the first guy. Everyone all around me was still taking pictures! Should I sneak it out again? Forget it? Such a tug of war! Heh. Then I heard my own voice telling the kids that even when it's not fair you need to do what's right! Uff. I knew even if I could sneak a few pics past the security lady... Someone would still see! Struggle, huh. I put my camera away but still watched others snap pictures. When the security lady came back and said they changed the rules and I could now take pictures! I hugged her and thanked her and knew that it was right to put my camera under my seat! Then I happily pulled it back out and started snapping away! Check out some of the pics!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nadesda

He's got me feelin so fly!


No comments: